No freedom without rules
- Respect all other guests and their personal borders. A NO means NO at
once, both verbal as non-verbal. It's not OK to touch someone without asking.
It's not OK to join an active group unasked or uninvited.
- Drugs and exuberant use of alcohol is not allowed.
- Watching is allowed, but only at a respectable distance, thus more then
one meter. Remember it's not a peepshow but a group of people who enjoy
pleasure to their activity
Watching is not touching or trying to participate unasked. In the play
cellar single men are not allowed to pass the fence without invitation.
- Do not disturb others in their activity, not with word or action. It's
more then annoying. Don't give comments concerning the activity or
concerning the people during, or after the activity. Don't shout or quarrel
or to speak negative of others guests.
Disturbing in an activity could result in being removed from Sameplace.
- Respect other people's privacy and anonymity. Film, photograph or other
recording equipment are prohibited. This also applies to mobile telephones
with or without recording possibilities.
- Ensure you are clean and propely dressed. Sameplace preserves the right
to refuse you access to Sameplace if clothing does not satisfy
- Act safe. Allways use a condom, these are available at the bar or bring
- Those who are caught steeling of dealing will be removed from Sameplace
for ever immediately.
Do not negotiate concerning financial compensations for sex. Woman who ask
money or men who offer money for sex are removed immediately from sameplace .
- Do not damage property of Sameplace or other guests. Make use of ashtrays
and disposal boxes which can be found at several locations in Sameplace.
- Make use of towels, take care that the play area is left behind clean.
Throw used condoms in the disposal boxes and bring used towels back.
Copyright © 2006
The most erotic cafe in Amsterdam